Temporary changes in train timings
The South Central Railways, which has its headquarters in Secunderabad, has said that several trains between Bibinagar and Ghatkesar have been diverted temporarily due to the track repair works. While some trains are diverted, a few have been cancelled. The SC railways said this in a recent official notice released to the press. The changes will be applicable to the following trains:
• Guntur-Secunderabad: The Golkonda Express would be halted at Bhuvanagiri itself. From Bhuvanagiri, a passenger has to board Bhagyanagar Express to reach Hyderabad. Bhagyanagar Express with train number 172334 runs between Balharshah and Secunderabad.
• Kakinada Port- Sainagar (train number-17208): Shirdi Express, which is scheduled to arrive at Secunderabad on Tuesday at 4.50 PM will arrive at least 70 minutes late as the train will move slowly between Kazipet and Bhuvanagiri stations.
• The cancelled trains include Hyderabad-Warangal, Hyderabad-Kazipet Pushpul Express. For the convenience of the passengers, Tirupati-Adilabad Krishna Express would halt at all major stations. The trains between Falaknuma and Bhuvanagri too have been cancelled.
• Secunderabad-Howrah Express would halt at Ghatkesar station for about 15 minutes.
• Gorakpur Express (train number-15015), which is scheduled to depart from Secunderabad station at 3.30 pm on Tuesday will be delayed by 2.25 hours.
The railway officials asked the passengers to take note of these changes, which will be effective for a week. They have also asked the passengers to cooperate.
Add Your Comments
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.
Featured Movie News
Eddie Murphy had been rumoured to be dead in a Twitter hoax,…
'Fast And Furious' star Paul Walker was travelling at a speed of…
Sandalwood is burning with a million dollar question whether actor-director Ramesh Aravind…
The success of Krrish 3 seems to bring joy to the Kannadigas,…
One of the most successful directors of T - Town, who has…
Salman Khan starrer 'Jai Ho' is keeping the film's leading lady Daisy…