Man sets house on fire to dry undergarments in microwave
Warning: Microwaves do not dry clothes, we repeat they are not for drying your wet clothes. What makes us reiterate this statement is an incident that took place in Weymouth. A domestically challenged man had attempted the rare feat of drying his wet socks and underwear in his microwave. What could be the hurry that he needed them dry so urgently is not yet known.
Instead of just drying the clothes the man had set his home ablaze with the fire that emanated from the clothes that were set on fire in the microwave. The Dorset Fire and Rescue Service had to come to the rescue of the man to extinguish the fire from his kitchen on Monday.
The Microwave was completely destroyed along with the contents, two pairs of underwear and socks inside it. The incident had also caused damage to his apartment, in Weymouth, southwest coast of England, due to smoke.
This also had forced the firefighters of to put up a fire message that “never put clothing of any kind in the microwave or an oven to attempt to dry them".
Putting up the message could have been a pretty embarrassing task, after all who expects some one to dry their undergarments or socks of all the clothes in their microwaves?
Add Your Comments
Make sure you enter the (*) required information where indicated.
Basic HTML code is allowed.
Featured Movie News
Ramya, the most desirable woman according to Bangalore Times is one multitalented…
The southern star actress Lekha Washington's upcoming movie Kalyana Samayal Sadham (KSS)…
Sharan the noted comedian has moved to playing lead roles and his…
There have been increasing number of firangs entering the Indian Cinema and…
One of the most successful directors of T - Town, who has…
Arjun, The new ( relatively) Kapoor of Bollywood sure knows the art…